Virtual Run | $30
All Virtual Run registrations include:
- Virtual Run entry
- Participant T-Shirt
- Finisher medal
What is a Virtual Run?
A virtual run is a race you will complete in your own time and place- around your neighborhood, at the gym, on the beach- you choose!
Complete your 6.2 miles prior to November 3rd, 2019 and you will receive your medal and t-shirt in the following weeks.
Virtual Run Instructions:
- Complete 6.2 miles in your neighborhood, at the gym, or wherever you choose!
- Send in your proof of completion via a screenshot of a phone app, your smartwatch, the treadmill etc. to [email protected].
- Once received, your shirt and medal will be mailed to you by end of October. Happy running!
- Participants need to register with the correct mailing address, as this is how we will ship your medals and t-shirts!
- All medals and t-shirts will be tentatively mailed the first week of November.
- The minimum age requirement to participate in the Across the Bay 10k is 10 years old.
- For the 2019 Virtual Run, we will be partnering with the IRONMAN Foundation, proceeds from all registrations will go to local non-profit organizations.
- Registration will close October 30th 11:59PM EST.
2018 Across the Bay 10K Deferrals:
- Participants who deferred their 2018 Across the Bay 10K entry will receive a complimentary entry to the 2019 Virtual Run.
- Participants will receive the registration link via email from Active.com by April 5th, and will be able to redeem their entry.
- Deferral links MUST be redeemed by Friday, April 19th – NO EXCEPTIONS!
- If you do not receive your link, please contact [email protected].